[Ohio-Talk] Market research for Ohio University

Sadie McFarland sadiemc01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 01:20:47 UTC 2023

Good evening.

I am conducting research for my marketing research class at Ohio University. Please take the time to complete this survey. When finished, please select my name at the end, so I get credit for my class. Thank you for your time. Have a blessed evening.

https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_29S65i3mRSSSxU2

If you have taken the survey, please share to your social media profile, if you have one, so others can partake! The more data collected the better! Thanks!

Blessings,

Sadie M. McFarland
(740) 827-5613
sadiemc01 at gmail.com