[Ohio-Talk] Accessing information concerning the medicines that they receive from pharmacies

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:58:26 UTC 2023

Dear Mr. Payne,

It was a pleasure speaking with you today, and thank you for agreeing to
send around a note to NFB members in Ohio. As I mentioned on the phone, I
was hoping you could ask NFB members in Ohio who are blind if they have had
any trouble accessing information concerning the medicines that they receive
from pharmacies, such as information concerning dosages, warnings, side
effects, emergency contact information, or other information related to
these medicines. I am particularly interested in access to information about
medicines provided by ExactCare Pharmacy, an online pharmacy. If NFB members
have had trouble accessing this information related to their medicines,
please let them know they may contact me if they wish to discuss their
experiences. I am an attorney at Brown, Goldstein & Levy, and I am trying to
learn more about this issue. My phone number is 410-241-0886, and my email
is jstrawbridge at browngold.com <mailto:jstrawbridge at browngold.com> . Best,
Jamie

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368