[Ohio-Talk] June 2023 Quarterly NFB National Community Service Division Newsletter

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Thu Jun 15 19:38:58 UTC 2023

“Beyond the Six Dots”

National Federation of the Blind Community Service Division

June 2023 Quarterly Newsletter

We use a white cane, slate & stylus, and screen readers in between,

We read from the left, write from the right, and will tap tap onto any
scene.

We want our communities to know what we’ve got, a commitment to serve,

Beyond the Six Dots!

<file:///C:\Users\raven\Dropbox\J&M\Documents%20and%20information\National%2
0Federation%20of%20the%20Blind\Willing%20Worker\2023\June%20festivities\DID%
20SOMEONE%20SAY%20CSD%20RODEO%3f> DID SOMEONE SAY CSD RODEO?

National Convention Seminar

Written by Kanya H. Reed

Rally up CSD troops, it’s about that time for The CSD Rodeo! Gather all
cowgirls and cowboys to the best event of the 2023 NFB National Convention
thus far.

Yes, we said event because you’ll be entertained the moment you step foot on
the road to The CSD Rodeo. You’ll be met with laughter, love, and the
passion for community service. We guarantee fresh fun, and CSD is always
down to pull off an awesome FUN-raiser plus service project that will knock
them off their feet every time. You know we got that Double Goodness on deck
so pop on in the federation family. Y’all know we bring that Sergeant salt
and pepper flavor to the convention.   The fire is hot and the energy is
high at our seminar, you won’t want to leave!

Party over here, CSD! Party over here!

So, SAVE the DATE for a popping funky good time.