[Ohio-Talk] [Chapter-Presidents] indoor navigation at national convention

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 12:55:06 UTC 2023

Dear Fellow Federationists,

The Hilton Americas has been mapped recently by Goodmaps Explore for indoor navigation. It will be available on June 27th. The app is free. I use an iPhone and I have to ask Siri to 'open explore app.' Here is the link for the app in the Apple App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/goodmaps-explore/id1524698552

Here is the link for the app in the Google Play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmaps.explore <https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmaps.explore&hl=en_US&gl=US> &hl=en_US&gl=US

Don't forget your bluetooth headphones or go buy some from the AT Guys! See you soon!

Yours truly,

Lara Sowell

Nacogdoches, TX