[Ohio-Talk] Fundraiser Ohio CSD

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Mon Jun 19 21:02:52 UTC 2023

Pink Zebra scents for spring/summer catalog

Agave Melon, Air Care +, Aloha Flower, Amaretto Cream, Apple Berry Crumble, Aquamarine, Awaken, Beach Walk, Bird of Paradise, Black Cherry, Blue Lotus, Blueberry Lavender, Blueberry Sorbet, Blueberry Waffles, Capri Breeze, Caribbean Daquiri, Cherry Blossom & Magnolia, Cherry Bomb, Chewy Oatmeal Cookies, Classic Patchouli, Coconut Milk Papaya, Cozy Home, Fireside Vanilla, Floral Delight Air Care +, French Toast, Fresh Air Care +, Fresh Sweet Strawberry, Funfetti Cake Batter, Gardenia Zest, Goji Berry & Orange, Green Ivy & Wood, Green Tea & Lemongrass, Guava Berry Happy-Citrus & Poppies, Hawaiian Citrus, I Love Watermelon, Inhale Exhale, Island Breeze, Juicy Orange Air Care +, Key Lime Pie, Laundry Fresh, Lavender Lemonade, Lemon Meringue Pie, Lilac Vanilla, Mahogany Wood, Manly Man, Midnight Waters, Mountain Air, Orange Mango Mai Tai, Passion Fruit Punch, Peach Lemonade, Pink Peony, Pink Pineapple, Relax-Lavender Vanilla, Royal Blue Citrus, Rustic Vanilla, Salt Mist & Neroli, Sangria Sunset, Sea Kissed Petals, Sea Salt Breeze, Sea Salt & Vanilla, Sedona Sunset, Simply Lemon, Spring Cleaning, Strawberries & Cream, Strawberry Shortcake, Sugarbuzz, Sugared Rosemary, Summer Romance, Tiki Beach, Tropical Infusion, Tropical Sunshower, Watermelon Kiwi, White Oak Orchid, Zen Waters.