[Ohio-Talk] It is almost convention time.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 20:07:08 UTC 2023

Greetings,

I think it is convention time hopefully most of you registered for the
convention either for the in person or virtual. We can get ready for hot hot
weather please drink plenty of fluids and stay safe.
I wanted to let you know that the board donated $1000 to the matching gift
program for the national campaign and $200 for the camp for kids at the
convention if you wish to send a donation to offset the cost for the
Affiliate please make your checks out to NFB of Ohio and send them to the
attention of the Treasurer
Kathy Legg
Phone: 330-212-5118
Email: treasurer at nfbohio.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbohio.org>