[Ohio-Talk] NCSD Popcorn fundraiser starts today at noon

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Fri Mar 3 16:22:04 UTC 2023

It is,
DOUBLE GOOD GOURMET TIME!!!!

We’ve got a bunch of explosive flavors such as Butter Believe It, Little Kettle That Could, In Queso Fire, and wait! A new, Paint It Milk Chocolate flavor????

Our  “Ohio Strong”  store opens today,
Friday, March 3rd at 12PM!

Be the Easy Peasy Carmel Cheesy reason our National Community Service Division’s keeps popping in service by visiting our store today!

We need carmelicious supporters like you! And what buttery way to start your weekend?
Help us POP RIGHT TO THE TOP!

Don’t wait, and deny your friends and family their Popilicious cravings! Our store will close,
Tuesday, March 7th at 12PM EST!

Proceeds gained from this fundraiser will support the efforts of the federation in addition to help promote the National Community Service Division projects. With that being said, get your mouse clicks and finger taps ready because we’re going to, Kernel Up the heat and POP TO THE TOP!

https://s.dgpopup.com/c25y0kf0

*If you need assistance with ordering your Double Good Gourmet popcorn, please call me!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Pat McPherson
Phone: 330-524-8388

NFB of Ohio