[Ohio-Talk] Reminder NLS e-reader training

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:19:07 UTC 2023

I want to remind everyone that I am still taking people who are interested
in NLS e-reader training. I will be taking interested parties until this
Wednesday. After that if there is an interest in another class I will let
everyone know. The class will be set up over my spring break from March
12th to March 17th. There is no time set right now but that will be
determined  when I speak to all the interested parties. Reply to this email
and I will write you down as an interested party. This will be an one hour
training.--
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back