[Ohio-Talk] Happy international women’s day

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 00:42:16 UTC 2023

Thank you to all the ladies, who work very very hard to be of service to the blind community in the state of Ohio as well as the nation. You are greatly appreciate it and we are so grateful that you would want to be a service to the blind community. I hope you feel the love and appreciation today, many many, thanks, cheerfully,

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, Ohio Communities Of Faith division, president, Miami Valley Chapter, Dayton, Ohio president. 1-937-657-5134,

Dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com☺️👏🙏🤲