[Ohio-Talk] Job Coaching from A Cubed

Caroline Karbowski carolinekarbo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 04:56:35 UTC 2023

Hi all,

At A Cubed Design we want to better understand the job search, application, and work experience for blind people since we want to try to incorporate workforce development into our braille display company.

We thought a good way to find this out would be to follow people on their job search. Enan on our team is offering free job consulting to people in NFBO (space limited) for whatever your needs are (such as resume review, job searching, interview prep, and more) in return, we better understand the process and how it can be improved.

Even if you don’t have job coaching needs, if you have any suggestions or advice for us don’t hesitate to reach out.

If interested, please email Enan at ACubed.Design or call him at +1 (630) 608-3688.

Thank you!
Caroline

Caroline Karbowski
Chief Community Officer: A Cubed Design