[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: Ohio Communities of Faith Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, March 28, from 7:00 to 8:00 P.M., Presenter Lisa Averion, Office for Persons with Disabilities, Archdiocese of Cincinnati

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Mar 18 23:11:55 UTC 2023

The Ohio communities of faith division will hold its monthly meeting on Tuesday, March 28, 2023, from 7:00 to 8:00 P.M in the Ohio Affiliate Zoom Room. The presenter will be Lisa Averion from the Office of Persons with Disabilities of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati. She will be giving an overview of the Catholic faith and developments within the Archdiocese and the church at large.

Please join us for praise and prayer, being blessed to have the opportunity to share one another's faith journey with understanding and respect through kindness and love as we continue to learn and grow in 2023.

NFB Ohio Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

National federation of the Blind of Ohio
Communities of Faith Division
President, Dr. Carolyn Peters
dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com<mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
www.nfbohio.org<http://www.nfbohio.org>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family."