[Ohio-Talk] when do chapters meet

David Perry daveperry509 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 07:54:42 UTC 2023

Hello,

Cincinnati typically meets the forth Saturday each month at 1:30. Vice President Dave Perry , whoever he is, was a trouble maker, and asked the President to change the meeting time to 7, for this month only. Due to a Tandem Cycling meeting, that took place this passed Saturday. Will post the bike riding schedule on Ohio Talk, as well as the Cincinnati Chapter list, for those who might be interested.

Thanks.

David C. Perry,

Phone: (513) 470-1122;

Email: daveperry509 at gmail.com;