[Ohio-Talk] National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio Diversity equity, and inclusion committee

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 14:18:46 UTC 2023

Greetings Ohio affiliate members. Diversity equity, and inclusion committee would like to know how best we can serve members who feel oppressed, or discriminated against because of an overlap of an individuals social identities. If you are blind and living with lupus cancer, heart conditions and many other diagnoses, and would like to share, please contact Dr. Carolyn Peters off-line. We’d like to know how we can advocate, bring awareness to, and be more inclusive any questions please give me a call or email me cheerfully,
Committee members are, Masquenada, Douglas, vice president, Akron, William Turner, vice president, Cleveland Chapter, Christopher Savin, board member secretary for Cincinnati Chapter, Annette, Anderson, President, Cuyahoga County, Nfb Ohio, and Walter Mitchell, President Diabetes, action, net, work, Ohio, and Tammy Smith, member of the Cincinnati Chapter.

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, Ohio Communities Of Faith division, president, Miami Valley Chapter, Dayton, Ohio president. 1-937-657-5134,

Dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com☺️👏🙏🤲