[Ohio-Talk] NCSDDonations needed for Houston Convention Project

wsloan118 at roadrunner.com wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue May 2 16:39:51 UTC 2023

Pat                                         I need some help to send my regerstation and banquiet ticket for the conventation.  I can donate $25.00 toward the fundraiser also if I can get some help in this effort.

Maggie usuallyhelps me doing this but I think my outlook has a fever and not sending request out.

Wan