[Ohio-Talk] [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Affiliate Presidents Take Note: Convention Support for Blind Veterans

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 20:45:44 UTC 2023

From: State-Affiliate-Leadership-List <state-affiliate-leadership-list-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of President, National Federation of the Blind via State-Affiliate-Leadership-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2023 9:31 AM
To: state-affiliate-leadership-list at nfbnet.org
Cc: President, National Federation of the Blind <OfficeOfThePresident at nfb.org>
Subject: [State-Affiliate-Leadership-List] Affiliate Presidents Take Note: Convention Support for Blind Veterans

>From President Humphrey of our National Association of Blind Veterans:

  The NABV will be providing a grant for up to five (5) first time veterans to attend the national convention in Houston this year.  The grant will be up to $750 for veterans who have never attended a national convention.  They can apply by emailing me at mr_president at nabv.or <mailto:mr_president at nabv.or> g.  The grants will be given on a first come first served basis.

Their email must contain the following

Name

Branch of service

Time of service

Chapter and state affiliate

Local address

Valid phone number

Email address.

After a telephone interview with me the board will notify the recipients.

Cordially,

Vern

Vernon F. Humphrey PhD

MSG, US Army (R)

President National Association of Blind Veterans