[Ohio-Talk] Please share: An opportunity to raise funds for Ohio and win a cash prize.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 13:56:48 UTC 2023

Ohio Members and Friends,

The info below is open and I just put my hands in the pot five times.

Just ask Barbara Pierce, who was a winner!

Suzanne

///

Offers

An opportunity to raise funds for Ohio and win a cash prize.

Just click on:

 <https://piggestraffleever.com/> https://piggestraffleever.com/.

And choose, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio as your charity.

You could be a winner by going online to purchase tickets !

Where you as? The Piggest Raffle Ever: Brought to you by Stock Yards Bank

How's it Work? Easy! Purchase a Raffle Entry for $5 each on behalf of the
NFBOH from the drop-down menu. For each Pig purchased, you have a chance to
win on Flying Pig Marathon Weekend, and will receive 100% of your donation!

GRAND PRIZE: $10,000 Cash*

($5,000 to the charity and $5,000 to the winning ticket holder)

SECOND PRIZE: $5,000 Cash*

($2,500 to the charity and $2,500 to the winning ticket holder

THIRD PRIZE: Cincinnati Get-Away Experience

($1,500 in Downtown Cincinnati, Inc.

Raffle Details: On MAY 7, 2023 during THE FLYING PIG MARATHON Weekend
("Event") lucky winners will be drawn. Deadline to purchase tickets is May
6th. You do not need to be present.

All winners will be notified via email or phone and a list of winners will
be viewable at  <http://piggestraffleever.com> http://piggestraffleever.com
and  <http://www.flyingpigmarathon.com> www.flyingpigmarathon.com,

Good Luck!

For more information, please contact Richard Payne, Ohio Affiliate President

 <mailto:RCHPAY7 at gmail.com> RCHPAY7 at gmail.com