[Ohio-Talk] Recording of Dexcom presentation, delayed

walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:16:54 UTC 2023

Greetings NFB family and friends,

The Ohio Diabetes Action Network had a informative presentation and meeting
this last Saturday. We would like to thank our guest speakers, Lisa
Carpenter and Lindsay Cox from Dexcom and our National Diabetes Action
Network President Debbie Wunder for providing us with knowledge and
information.

Unfortunately, we had some technical difficulty during the event and we will
edit the recording for your listening pleasure, but we ask for your patience
while we devise the portions of the recording that is capable for use. When
we have worthy content of your time, we will advise.

Thank you,

Walter Mitchell

President, Ohio Diabetes Action Network

(513) 250-2432

 <mailto:Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com> Walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com

Purpose:

The Diabetes Action Network Educate, Empower and Inspire blind and visually
impaired people to independently and confidently manage diabetes!