[Ohio-Talk] Help is needed in Houston!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 01:17:51 UTC 2023

Ohio, Members and Friends

The National Convention is upon us and I need your help.

If you are attending the convention, would you please email me.

The National Office is requesting volunteers for the Independence Market and
Ambassadors to assist with various duties in Houston. In addition, all
Convention attendees from Ohio will serve at least two hours in the Exhibit
Hall at the Ohio Affiliate table.

Thank you for your cooperation and willingness to serve.

Suzanne

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.