[Ohio-Talk] The Watch Party for Kinshuk Tella's Miami Graduation Live Stream is happening now!

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sat May 13 20:01:13 UTC 2023

Please join me in celebrating Kinshuk by coming into the zoom room with a hardy beverage and fulfilling snacks to hear his name and see him grace across the stage to get his diploma.

I attended his seromony this morning that had so many inspirational speakers. It was beautiful.

The seromony consisted of US Armed Members taking their oath of office to serve this country.

A native of Ohio who resided down the street from the University now a member of the Board of Directors. She explained how her grandmother was instrumental in her life as an African-American, and being the first to attend college.

Also, the Valedictorian who was powerful and funny at the sea time. And the role call of departments. Kinshuk’s was last.

Now, we will hear his name called as he take his diploma.

So come on in.

College of Arts and sciences ceremony, 4pm:

https://www.youtube.com/live/5W3nlZq5bp4?feature=share

Where: Ohio Zoom Hall

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)