[Ohio-Talk] Birthday

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sat May 13 22:51:30 UTC 2023

Sheila, thank you so very much. I have received so much love and appreciation today from family and friends and especially Miami Valley Chapter members. It has truly been an awesome day for me and I truly feel blessed so thank you again.

Reverend Dr. Carolyn Peters, National Federation Of The Blind, Ohio, affiliate, vice president, 937-657-5134,
Dr.Carolyn.peters at gmail.com mental health affects every aspect of one’s life. It is not an issue that can be tucked into a box. Sharon Pugh singer.