[Ohio-Talk] Reminder: Ohio Communities of Faith Monthly Meeting, Tuesday, May 23, 2023, 6:30 to 8:00 P.M. Quarterly Board Meeting and Presentation by Rehnee Aikens

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed May 17 17:59:09 UTC 2023

The Ohio Communities of Faith Division will be holding its quarterly Board of Directors Meeting along with our regular monthly meeting on Tuesday, May 23, 2023. The Board meeting is at 6:30 P.M., and our regular meeting will begin at 7:00 P.M.

Our presenter will be Rehnee Aikens, who will discuss different religions and their doctrines.

Please join us for praise and prayer, being blessed to have the opportunity to share one another's faith journey with understanding and respect through kindness and love as we continue to learn and grow in 2023.

NFB Ohio Zoom:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

National federation of the Blind of Ohio
Communities of Faith Division
President, Dr. Carolyn Peters
dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com<mailto:dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com>
www.nfbohio.org<http://www.nfbohio.org>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family."