[Ohio-Talk] The NFB of Hawaii has 2 zoom meetings on Braille and Vegan Cooking

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 13:37:55 UTC 2023

Aloha,

The NFB of Hawaii will have 2 zoom meetings next Saturday, each one hour
long: All About Braille and Vegan Cooking Fun.

When:  Saturday, May 27, 2023

Times

Hawaii time:  11 am to 12 noon All About Braille;

              Noon to 1 pm Vegan Cooking Fun

Pacific time: 2 pm braille; 3 pm cooking.

Mountain time:  3 pm braille, 4 pm cooking.

Central time:  4 pm braille, 5 pm cooking.

Eastern time:  5 pm braille, 6 pm cooking.

Topic for All About Braille: I forgot. Any ideas! Email me.

Topic for Vegan Cooking Fun: picnic food, including grilling (how about
grilled pizza?)

You do not need to be comfortable with braille and you do not need to be a
plant-based vegan cook to join our groups. Come and share or learn or ask
questions (how will braille help me? What can I cook for my vegan friend?
How can I make my favorite cookies vegan so my sister can eat them?...)
Please join us for one or both meetings, with ideas, questions, tried and
true vegan recipes to share, braille or vegan resources to share.

All,

Sorry forgot the zoom link (same for both meetings). Here it is:

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://zoom.us/j/7454185223> https://zoom.us/j/7454185223

Meeting ID: 745 418 5223

One tap mobile

+13462487799,,7454185223# US (Houston)

+14086380968,,7454185223# US (San Jose)

Email me if you have any questions about either meeting.

Looking forward to next Saturday.

Take good care.

Debbie Gabe

NFB of Hawaii