[Ohio-Talk] Reminder tastefully Simple

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed May 24 14:34:13 UTC 2023

Reminder:
 Orders must be placed by May 31!

Please support our NFB OH Greater Akron Chapter   Tastefully Simple Party fundraiser. We’re giving 25% to the NFB Ohio affiliate, help replenish  funds.

Party Name: Patricia Mcpherson's Fundraiser - NFB OH Greater Akron Chapter
You can shop the entire month of May by tapping on the link:

https://www.tastefullysimple.com/p/11482810
Jennifer Vazer, TS Consultant, is  offering us  2  $50  product  Drawings:
Get an entry for “Order” drawing for placing an order and an entry  “Book” drawing  when you book a party.
client special
Blue Hawaiian Frozen Drink Mix only $5 with $59 purchase
Inspired by the vivid blue of tropical waters, this fun cocktail is an island vacation in a  glass.  Only $5 with $59 purchase (regular retail $10.99) Item: 724182. Limit one discounted client special per order. Offer valid May 1-31, 2023. Available while supplies last.
MemorialDay Menu Bundle
The people have spoken! These products and recipes were voted by our online fans as their favorites for a Memorial Day menu. Bundle includes six products  and recipes for a main dish, side, dessert and drink.

$48.99

Summer Sweets Bundle
Enjoy the sweet taste of summer with these dessert favorites, including Classy Chocolate Pound Cake Mix, Glazed Bakery Bites Mix, Lemon Drop™ Cheese Ball Mix and Sunny Lemon™ Pound Cake & Icing Mix. Item: 101822

$38.95

Serving NFB and the community! Our Chapter project “Supplies 4 Scholars” provides VI Supplies and backpacks to Blind students in our area.
Pat McPherson
Phone:
330-524-8388
*  Please Share with your Chapterr& Division, family & friends. Thank you.   *