[Ohio-Talk] The National Federation of the Blind BELL R Academy in Ohio NEED YOU!

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu May 25 23:27:53 UTC 2023

If you have completed the application Molly has received it. She is a teacher and is busy finishing up the school year this week. Things will be different this year since everyone who wants to volunteer will be interviewed. This is mainly to determine where you would best fit into the program. Debby and Tyo are the teachers and if you have any questions about what is going to happen as far as teachers are concerned please feel free to email us.

Sent from my iPhone