[Ohio-Talk] Congratulations Ohio Graduates

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Fri May 26 17:15:51 UTC 2023

> Join us in congratulating 2023 graduates of our Ohio  Association of Blind Students Division. We are proud of all of you and know you will live the life you want. Best of luck in the next chapter of your life.

> We have included their mailing addresses for sending cards andgifts for these  wonderful graduates with promises of    a bright future.

>   graduated this spring:
>
> Emily Kiehl graduated from the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor of Interdisciplinary studies in English, IT, and Medical Humanities.

Emily Kiehl
143 Maple Avenue
 Loveland Ohio 45140

Kinshuk Tella graduated from Miami University with a Bachelor of Science in geology and a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Science. He'll graduate with his Master in environmental science next semester as well.

Kinshuk Tella
  2614 Rockcastle Ct
 Miamisburg OH 45342

> Marieke Davis graduated from the Columbus College of Art and Design with a Master of Fine Arts in Visual Arts.

Marieke Davis
243 W Amoroso Drive
 Gilbert, AZ 85233
Future Grad:

> Jackson Schwoebel will graduate from next semester (fall) with a Bachelor in Communication Studies from Cleveland State University.

Serving NFB and the community!
Pat McPherson
Phone: 330-524-8388

National Federation of the Blind (NFB) of Ohio
President Community Service Division and our Board and members