[Ohio-Talk] Congratulations Ohio Graduates

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Fri May 26 19:53:01 UTC 2023

As vice president of the Ohio association of blind students, let me
extend my congratulations to our graduating students.
Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!