[Ohio-Talk] Attention all Seniors! You are invited to attend the Senior Division Quarterly Meeting

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:58:41 UTC 2023

Senior Division Quarterly Meeting

June 4, 2023

7:00 PM EDT.

Ohio Zoom Platform

You Can Live The Life You Want; Blindness Is Not What Holds You Back.

All seniors 50 years of age or older are invited to attend the 2023 Senior
Division Quarterly Meeting that will take place during the first Sunday in
June at 7:00 PM EDT. The information to join the meeting is below.

The Ohio Senior Division is a part of the oldest blind movement with the
purpose to serve as a division of the National Federation of the Blind of
Ohio; to be a vehicle for collective action for the senior blind of the
state; to function as a mechanism through which the blind and interested
sighted persons can come together to plan and carry out programs to improve
the quality of life of the blind seniors of Ohio; to promote the vocational,
cultural, and social advancement of the senior blind of Ohio; to achieve the
integration of the senior blind into society on a basis of equality with the
sighted; to focus attention on the problems faced by the blind senior
citizens of Ohio; and to take any other action which will improve the
overall condition and standard of living of the blind seniors of Ohio.

Congratulations to the division for the work you have done thus far in 2023
in your respective communities and chapters. The work you do is so important
to blind seniors everywhere, including inside the organization. So, we
encourage you to continue the work in developing innovative ways to connect
with blind seniors.

Seniors, we welcome new and potential members to our meeting. Please invite
someone to join us on Sunday. We want to provide a warm environment and
continue to build the federation.

Agenda:

Welcome:

Who is in the room:

NFB Pledge:

June Treasury Report:

June Secretary Report:

2023 Community Outreach:

2023 Fundraiser:

2023 National Convention:

2023 Ohio Convention:

Other:

Adjourned:

--

Zoom Hall

 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile

+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)

+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)

+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)