[Ohio-Talk] Emailing: NFB Convention 2023.brf, Nfb Ohio 2023 State Convention

Gloria Robinson grobinson513 at icloud.com
Wed Nov 8 23:23:09 UTC 2023

Hello everyone, this is President Gloria Robinson, of the Cincinnati chapter. I am letting you all know that the hospitality is going to be a nice thing for us all but if you have any donations, please contact me at 513-615-1110 to let me know what you and your chapter will be contributing. Thank you so much in advance.
Sent from my iPhone