[Ohio-Talk] This is a reminder you of the upcoming session with Rep, Jarrells on Monday, November 13

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 21:38:57 UTC 2023

Ohio members,

This is very important if you are available read the message from Jan
 And do your best to attend.
I wanted to remind you of the upcoming session with Rep, Jarrells on Monday,
November 13 at 1:00pm. This session is specifically designed for individuals
and family members. We're happy to see OPRA and providers have already
registered. However, we're still uncertain about the reasons behind their
registration.

It is essential that we have as many individuals and family members as
possible to join and share their experiences and thoughts on employment in
the community. Remember, it doesn't matter if they were involved in
subminimum wage or not. Every voice matters, and need everyone's support.

Thank you,
Jan

Here is the link to register:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcpf-mhqz0jHdTvtb3u3J4bowl1hPePuIy