[Ohio-Talk] embossing documents.

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 00:22:24 UTC 2023

Good evening federation family,
This is just a reminder that I do have the affiliate embosser available
for any chapters or devisions that may need brailling completed.
If chapters, or devisions require embossing to be completed, This
includes anything for convention, please send me microsoft word or text
files, the number of copies you'd like me to emboss, and weather or not
this is material for the convention, and specifically for convention
material, I can run them off over the next couple of days.
This includes if you need me to emboss documents that include
descriptions of items for things like auction baskets.
Please note: to prevent delays, and due to the work and skill set
involved, PDF's will not be accepted for embossing. Please have your
material in microsoft word or plain text for embossing. This will make
things go a lot faster.
If sending me files, especially for convention, please ensure I know
what it's for, and at the top of each document you specify the same
thing so when I'm sorting the actual embossed documents I know exactly
who's document is who's.
regardless if it's for convention or not, If you'd rather wide form,
11.5/11 copies, instead of narrow form, 8.5/11 copies, please let me
know this as well.
For convention embossing, Please have all embossing work to me by 5:00
PM Tomorrow, November 14, 2023. Anything for the convention that you
send me after that may not make the cut for convention embossing.
Any other embossing work needing to be done for your chapter or devision
can be completed, but will end up being completed after convention.
If I'm embossing documents for your chapter or devision that aren't
convention material, please ensure I know where to mail the finished
documents to. Please note all mailing will be done free matter for the
blind.
for questions, or to send me files, please e-mail me off list at
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Thank you.
Shane Popplestone
President of the Ohio Association of blind students
Co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
234-716-2208
You can live the life you want!