[Ohio-Talk] CSD at Convention, correction

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Wed Nov 15 18:03:37 UTC 2023

Reminder about NFB Ohio Convention Community Service Division  Project.

Winter hats, gloves, mittens, scarves and braille or tactile games for the Ohio State  School for the Blind.

Drop off items Friday night, November 17, in the Alder Room after the General Session adjourns at 5 and before the CSD meeting begins at 5:30 P.M.

You are cordially invited to attend our meeting to hear what Ohio's newest division is all about. Michelle Wagner, from the school, will be a guest  speaker and will be  picking up the donations.  Curious, you  will need to attend to find  out who else is speaking.

Help us grow our Division! Dues are $5 per year.
Thank you in advance for making this project a success.

Serving NFB and the community!
Pat McPherson

Phone: 330-524-8388

E-mail: patrinkle at icloud.com

National Federation of the Blind  of Ohio, Community Service Division, President