[Ohio-Talk] Voices of History: The Pitfall of Speaking for the Dead, by Gary Wunder

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:24:38 UTC 2023

You are right on both counts.
Thanks,
Barbara Pierce (she, her, hers)
President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.