[Ohio-Talk] Bookshare training

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Nov 28 17:42:46 UTC 2023

I have been using Bookshare since it was introduced. If several people are
interested I would be glad to put together a short training and try to
answer your questions about Bookshare. I contacted Bookshare and they are
not able to provide this type of outreach services. I know they would do a
much better job than I can but I am willing to put together training. I love
Bookshare and it has so many more choices than NLS. You can reply to this
message on the list and I will get started on the presentation.