[Ohio-Talk] Thank you Ohio Convention Volunteers

nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com nfbohiodandivision at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 12:32:33 UTC 2023

Greetings,

This year, I was fortunate to work with the Convention Planning Committee. I
rendered services requesting Volunteers for the NFB of Ohio 77th Annual
Convention.

I would like to express my gratitude to all of the Volunteers that provided
their services. Your professionalism and kindness was definitely portrayed
at our convention.

While requesting participants, I reached out to:

Mr. Larry Chatman, Brother of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., Nu Chapter
Alumni Council

And

Ms. Rose Gentry, Sister of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.

With their support we attracted 8 Volunteers. We had many other Volunteers,
this was the first encounter with these organizations in this capacity. As
we hope to gain more Volunteers in the future, we certainly hope to again
coordinate with these professionals on more of the NFB of Ohio's objectives.

Sincerely,

Walter Mitchell