[Ohio-Talk] Kathy

delcenia at prodigy.net delcenia at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 30 20:29:46 UTC 2023

Kathy,

Prayers are going up.

Delcenia

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Richard Payne
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2023 11:32 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Richard Payne <rchpay7 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Kathy

Dear members:

Kathy Legg had surgery on yesterday I did just see her post to the list she
did not tell me that I could not share that information with you so please
send prayers out for her. I know that several of our members have been sick
so keep them on your mind as well. Do not forget to tune in tonight Mike
will tell you about the community services in the zoom room but if you are a
member then you already know.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com