[Ohio-Talk] Save the Date: 2024 Washington Seminar

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 13:01:47 UTC 2023

Save the Date: 2024 Washington Seminar

by Kyle Walls

Kyle Walls

>From the Editor: Kyle Walls does a great deal of work behind the scenes that
is crucial to advancing the legislative and policy goals of the National
Federation

of the Blind, including writing, research, and logistical support. Here is
his reminder about our annual midwinter visit to the halls of Congress:

The 2024 Washington Seminar is only a few months away! Next year's event
will be held at the Holiday Inn Washington Capitol (550 C Street, SW) from
Monday,

January 29, through Thursday, February 1, and we can't wait to hear the
sound of hundreds of white canes once again confidently striding through the
halls

of Congress. In accordance with longstanding tradition, the Great
Gathering-In, one of the premier Federation events and the official kickoff
meeting of

the Washington Seminar, will take place on Monday, January 29, from 5:00 to
7:00 p.m. in the Capitol Ballroom at the hotel. Then all of you will meet
with

your members of Congress over the next three days. We will have more
details, including hotel reservation information, the legislative
priorities, and

a full schedule of events as the date gets closer. We look forward to seeing
all of you in our nation's capital!