[Ohio-Talk] Membership letter 2023

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 15:56:06 UTC 2023

Membership letter 2023
October 04, 2023
TO THE MEMBERS OF THE 2023 CONVENTION.

Dear Colleagues:
The members of the NFBO are one of the primary operating elements of the
convention.
I am sure that the membership has great responsibilities at the convention
or that they should. This participation should help strengthen your
commitment and understanding of the organization.
The membership has  provided security for the convention  and keep it from
being disruptive periods,  offered assistance in getting people from one
place to another during the
convention, served as a welcoming group for those who did not know where to
go or what to do, and made convention wonderful for hundreds of
Federationists.
I am asking those who receive this letter to serve on the 2023 Convention
Ambassadors Committee. It is the task of this committee to circulate
throughout.
the membership during the state convention and during other events of the
Federation in 2023 and do the following things: find problems and solve
them.
before they become problems; see that problems which need to be brought to
my attention are brought to my attention; see that problems which should
not.
be brought to my attention are solved before they come to my attention;
synthesize and give to me information which I need to have; refrain from
giving.
me information which I should not have; find new people and make them feel
part of the movement; encourage the discouraged; see that I meet people
that.
I should meet; and see that the convention and the Federation in general run
smoothly and without unhappiness or problems or snags. The full board of
directors information is included in this year's agenda and all the leaders
of the affiliate will be at the convention.

I look forward to seeing all of you in November at the convention,
and I hope and believe we will have the best convention we have ever had.
Sincerely,

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>