[Ohio-Talk] Contacting Me

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 11:30:08 UTC 2023

Good Morning,

I have had it brought to my attention that people are trying to get ahold
of me to participate more in federation events. There are two mmethods to
contact me. I will receive text messages only because I am a student and
work part-time. I will not have time to answer a phone call. I am also
always available by email. If you have emailed me through a different
method I have ignored it since any email related to the NFB should be
through the email I provide below. I also want to remind people that if you
want to buy tickets for the Ohio Association of Blind Students Drawing
fundraiser please email me only so we can get your tickets sorted out.
These funds will help our students attend state conventions, national
conventions, and other student related events. My phone number and email
are also in my signature.

My email is aevans.nfb at gmail.com

My phone number is (440) 670-6509

Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back