[Ohio-Talk] The Ohio Senior Division is offering an opportunity to win $200 by adding your name in our annual drawing

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 02:31:19 UTC 2023

The Ohio Senior Division is offering an opportunity to win $200 by adding
your name in our annual drawing.

You can now purchase a chance prior to the State of Ohio Convention by
sending funds to our Treasurer, Gloria Conway by mail or Zelle .

Each chance of a ten dollar purchase get you closer to winning the pot.

Anyone can purchase a chance and you do not have to be present to win!

Note: if you purchase a chance by Zelle, in the comment field, indicate the
funds are for the "Senior Drawing". Conveniently, now you also can pay your
dues by Zelle. There is only a 50 cent fee. So include that in all
transactions.

Here are the ways to purchase a chance:

1. Mail Gloria at,16008 Evening Star Ave, Maple Heights, Ohio 44137 and make
checks payable to NFB of Ohio Senior Division.

2. By selecting Zelle, use   the email address:  <mailto:edgarsfarm at aol.com>
edgarsfarm at aol.com and in the comments field, write Senior Drawing.

3. Lastly, "Bill Pay" through your financial institution is a third option.
However, the bank check must also be made out to NFB of Ohio Senior Division
and not the Treasurer's name.

Thank you for contributing to the work of the Ohio Senior Division

If you need assistance, Gloria is willing to accommodate members.

For more information contact

Gloria Conway, Treasurer,

(772) 882-1654

Suzanne Turner, President