[Ohio-Talk] Resolutions-Reminder-and-Deadline

Frank Bragassa fbragassa at msn.com
Tue Oct 17 06:04:25 UTC 2023

Hello Ohio Federation Friends!

The Resolutions Committee would like to remind everyone that the deadline to submit Resolutions is fast approaching so please submit your resolutions as soon as possible.

Please remember that all Resolutions must be received in writing and in the proper format.

The DEADLINE and the last day to SUBMIT Resolutions is Wednesday October 25th, 2023.

Please SUBMIT your Resolutions via Email to
FBragassa at MSN.com<mailto:FBragassa at MSN.com>
When I receive your Resolution I will send you a reply email to confirm it was received.

If you have questions my contact information is listed below.

Sincerely,
Frank Bragassa
Resolutions Committee Chair
Phone: 513-399-2828
Email: FBragassa at MSN.com<mailto:FBragassa at MSN.com>