[Ohio-Talk] Visit with Wanda

Molly Brockman mollybrockman83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:27:38 UTC 2023

Good morning member!

This is just a quick note about my visit with Wanda last night.

She is in great spirits, and says she is recovering well, but knows she will be at the facility for a while.  She was very thankful for the things we brought her, so a big thank you to those who were able to donate items, and money, the only thing we couldn’t take her last night were gloves, so we’ll definitely be taking them to her soon.

If you would like to visit Wanda, her address in
 600 W. National d
Room 123
Englewood

And the direct line to her room is 937-771-5573  Her cell phone isn’t working, so this is the only number to get ahold of her at.

Please keep Wanda in your thoughts, and remember her when you’re doing your care calls this month.

Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Molly Brockman
787-674-7342
Mollybrockman83 at gmail.com