[Ohio-Talk] Announcing the 2023 NFB Ohio Scholarship Winners!

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 09:38:56 UTC 2023

Dear Members and Friends of the NFB of Ohio,

We are overjoyed to announce the recipients of the 2023 NFB Ohio
Scholarship! Every year, we are astounded by the brilliance and tenacity of
our applicants, and this year is no different. Our exceptional panel has
selected three scholars who exemplify the spirit of determination,
intelligence, and community engagement that NFB Ohio stands for. We are
thrilled to introduce to you:

   1.

   Emma Dennis from Ohio State University, who is passionately carving her
   path in the field of Law, with a vision to bring about a more equitable
   society.
   2.

   Jenifer Kasunick from Hope College, an aspiring business professional
   whose determination and innovative outlook promises to make waves in the
   business realm.
   3.

   Abigail Kinney from Kent State University, a budding journalist with a
   heart set on voicing the unvoiced, and bringing forth stories that matter.

These remarkable individuals will be our honored guests at the upcoming NFB
Ohio State Convention next month. It’s not just a celebration, but an
opportunity to mingle with the promise of tomorrow! Our scholars will share
their journeys, aspirations, and how the NFB Ohio scholarship is fueling
their dreams.

We are immensely proud to have Emma, Jenifer, and Abigail represent the
bright future ahead. Their accomplishments remind us of the extraordinary
talent among us, ready to ascend and make a meaningful impact in the world.

Warmest regards,

Kinshuk Tella

Scholarship Committee