[Ohio-Talk] Please read and respond if applicable.

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 18:34:25 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon Conventioneers,

The Ohio Affiliate, President Richard Payne along with the Board of Directors want to ensure that all Ohio members, friends and vendors stay healthy this flue season.

So, the Exhibit Hall has an opportunity to provide flue and COVIC vaccines from Sam Club’s pharmacy, if there is an interest.

One of the questions is to inquire what kind of insurance do you have, another is to determine how many would be interested?

to respect  your confidentiality, please call or email me off list.

If there is no interest, maybe we will consider this in the future.

ST

National Federation of the Blind (NFB)

Suzanne M. Turner, Ohio Executive Board Member

Ohio Membership Coordinator

Ohio Senior Division President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

“Live the life you want” featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/> https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/