[Ohio-Talk] the convention agenda, now on newsline. Web coming soon.

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:51:34 UTC 2023

I would like to ask anyone who regularly calls into NFB Newsline to get
their information to let either Shane or I know about any mistakes that are
in the audio. We did our best to format everything correctly but we could
have missed something. So, let us know as quickly as possible and so we can
fix it in in a timely manner..
Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back