[Ohio-Talk] CSD Ohio Convention Projectm

Patricia McPherson patrinkle at icloud.com
Sat Oct 28 02:16:42 UTC 2023

At the NFB Ohio General meeting the Community Service Division announced  our Ohio Convention  Project.  We will be collecting hats,gloves, mittens, scarves and blind games for the Ohio State School for the Blind. they have  120 students kindergarten through high school.

After   Friday's General Session adjourns at5 P.M., you may drop items off until the CSD meeting begins at 5:30 P.M. in the Alder Room. You are welcome to attend our meeting to hear what we  are about and listen to our speakers.

You may send a monetary donation via  Zelle for this project by November 11th:
Send funds to Kathy Legg, Treasurer by zelle at treasurer at nfbohio.org and put "CSD" in the memo.
Or mail postmarked by November 5th, check payable to "NfB OH" & memo "CSD" to Kathy Legg, 1916 15th Street SW, Akron Ohio 44314.

Thank you in advance for supporting us with a wonderful project for the blind youth.

Serving NFB and the community!
Pat McPherson

Phone: 330-524-8388

E-mail: patrinkle at icloud.com

National Federation of the Blind  of Ohio,
 Community Service Division President, Board and  Members