[Ohio-Talk] Convention registration and assistance form National Federation of the Blind of Ohio 2023 state convention Assistance Formand links.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 21:46:17 UTC 2023

Good afternoon,

The fall is here at least the weather hents on it, and football has started so you know this means that our state convention is also very near so get ready.

I want to remind you of the state board meeting on the 23rd of September so see you at the hotel.

You will find the google form for state convention assistance and one for the registration for the state convention I also included an                attachment that you may review.  the links are in the body of this message.

This first link should take you to the registration page.

https://forms.gle/cnWzoCHD4kqmc81U7

The next link will take you to the state convention assistance form see you at the convention and for any questions or problems with the links contact me off list.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScJDEcdGity71z53goy68Yy_eqpynfVQjIktBgOhjdqmP2c4A/viewform?usp=sharing

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com