[Ohio-Talk] Correction about hotel phone message.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 20:05:55 UTC 2023

Greetings,

This is a message about the issues with the hotel phone number that we have
been using to arrange rooms so when they update me I will post a new
message.

On a second note did you get your name in the drawing time is running out?

Good Afternoon Mr. Payne,

The hotel has been experiencing phone issues.  I apologize for that
inconvenience.  The hotel is open and operational.  I have spoken to Gene
and they are working on resolution for the telephone issues.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>
blindness is not what holds you back.