[Ohio-Talk] RESOLUTIONS

Asia Quinones-Evans aevans.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 01:08:39 UTC 2023

Here is a word Document of information that National sent out a while ago
on how to write resolutions. The format may be slightly different with
writing them for the state but I bet this is the general format.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/7u005cvprz2dc1ndu157g/National-Resolutions-A-Quick-Guide.docx?rlkey=itja5nqr77kktev3twujjgnaq&dl=0

Yours truely,

Asia Quinones-Evans

Phone: 440-670-6509
Email: aevans.nfb at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back