[Ohio-Talk] KFF HEALTH NEWS: Social Security overpays billions to people, many on disability. Then it demands the money back.

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Sep 19 19:39:52 UTC 2023

Social Security overpays billions to people, many on disability. Then it demands the money back.
Beneficiaries in five states described what happened when they received letters calling on them to return overpayments that can reach tens of thousands of dollars or more.
Read in KFF Health News: https://apple.news/AkLMTm1z7QjCz4j3loGA3uQ

Shared from Apple News

Sent from my iPhone either this applies to one of the us or we know someone it applies to. This is extremely frustrating and I agree with all that this article talks about.