[Ohio-Talk] Brokenhearted

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 21 22:49:07 UTC 2023

I am so sorry. Our guide dogs rap us around their little paws and we love
them so much no matter how long or how short our working time is. Keep us
informed about your guide dog plans. Please feel free to reach out to
members of the Ohio Association of Guide Dog Users because we understand how
special our first guide is to us.